Engage in Sesame Street read-aloud stories and receives take-home books and educational resources.
Fostering an early love of reading helps kids build vocabulary and comprehension skills, which prepare them to succeed in school and in life.
Join us for KSPS Every Child Reads Storytime, a fun-filled hour dedicated to reading, PBS Kids books, interactive stories, songs, crafts, and free take-home educational resources.
When: First Mondays of every month, 10:30am-11:30am
Where: KSPS Public Television
Who: Children 3-5, caregivers and childcare providers
- *September 9 (second Monday) - Back to School
- October 7 - Halloween/Kindness & Bullying Prevention
- November 4 - Thanksgiving/Gratitude
- December 2 - Holidays
- January 6 - Arts & Creativity
- February 3 - Valentine's Day/Friendship
- March 2 - Girl Power
- April 6 - Poetry
- May 4 - Mother's Day
- June 1- Father's Day
- July 6 - Independence Day
- August 3 - Nature/Outdoors
Check out these books recommendations from PBS Kids: books you can read aloud to your kids, read along with your kids, and books that your kids can read alone!