Charitable Gift Annuity
A charitable gift annuity is a simple way to support the future of KSPS in our community and enhance your financial security at the same time.
Here's how it commonly works:
- You make a gift of cash and/or appreciated stock to fund a charitable gift annuity for the benefit of KSPS Public Television.
- Fixed payments will then be made to you for life and, if desired, for the life of a loved one such as a spouse, partner or sibling.
- The amount of the fixed payments will depend on the annuity rate for the age of the person(s) who will receive the payments.
- The gift portion of the annuity will become fully available to KSPS Public Television only after the annuity ends.
- If you itemize deductions on your federal income tax return, you can claim an immediate charitable tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- You will receive fixed payments for life, a portion of which are nontaxable for a period of time.
- Your estate may enjoy reduced probate costs and estate tax.
- You will have the satisfaction of knowing the impact of your gift will be multiplied when combined with the gifts of others who equally believe in the power of KSPS.